REEFER FLEET MANAGEMENT
Smart solutions to put you in control of your cold chain operations
With the implementation of the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA), guidelines and rules are stricter than ever. To help you stay compliant, all Premier reefer rentals and leases come standard with the most advanced refrigeration monitoring system available.
- 2-Way remote control and command including start/stop capability and comprehensive monitoring
- Check pre-trip status, pre-cool the trailer and set operating mode and temperature points remotely
- Detailed reefer health, utilization reporting and alerting, including fuel usage and level
- Comprehensive geofencing functionality and reporting
- Dramatically improve productivity and reduce operational and maintenance costs
Complying with FSMA just got easier
The Food Safety Modernization Act is the most sweeping reform of food safety laws in 70 years, affecting everything from transportation operations to training and records. Advanced refrigeration monitoring delivers intelligence that puts you in better
control of your cold chain operation.
- Alerts and notifications: Real-time alerts for temperature, location and reefer health status
allow you to address issues before they occur.
- Dashboard/reporting: Instant and complete data retention, record keeping and reporting - you
can even replay any part of a journey for complete traceability.
- Automated actions based on FSMA: Automate actions based on FSMA and shipper requirements
such as maintenance, temperature control, pre-cool, sanitation, product segregation, training
and record keeping.
- Map visualization: Real-time visibility of location, temperature, speed, safety, fuel, door and
incident trending and analysis.
Power up with solar and decrease costly downtime
Telematics can be a major power draw on idle trailers. And if the battery goes dead, you've lost your remote connection to the unit. To offset the power drain, Premier reefers feature a 26-watt weatherproof solar panel.
- Greatly extends battery life, preventing expensive road calls and downtime
- Provides additional fuel savings, further protecting the alternator and engine from unnecessary
View our innovation brochure.